Saturday, November 5, 2011

Here I sit...

I have recently been expressing that I'd like to do a Mommy and Clayton date but Clay has wanted

NOTHING to do with it! He would much rather have a family day. He doesn't generally like to be away from his little brother, which I find so sweet and hope will continue on as they get older, but then again, I'm not holding my breath on that one!

So, Tuesday Wes had to work out of town and wouldn't be home until Wednesday. My parents suggested I try for that date with my oldest again. Much to my surprise Clayton was very excited about the idea of just the two of us going out together!

All day Tuesday I just knew that when I picked him up from school, he was going to have changed his mind. Well, he didn't!!! So, we took Carson over to my parent's house and we left for our date at Chuck E. Cheese. We had a great time! He even got to see Chuck E!



Last night Wes asked Clayton if he wanted to go to the OU game and I chimed in that it could be guys day! Clay really seemed to like the idea of only Big Guys doing something together! By the time dinner was over he had decided that he didn't actually want to go, he'd rather just stay home with me. So Wes pretty much wrote off the idea. Well this morning Clayton had once again chaged his mind, SHOCKER! That boy changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear! (Okay don't get me wrong, he changes his underwear everyday, he's not dirty!)

Wes began the search for tickets this morning and luckily was able to find some! Clay of course tried to get all of us to go to the game.....he just didn't want to leave his brother again. We finally talked him back into a Daddy and Clayton day and he was good with it when they left.

The guy that he bought the tickets from told Wes that he is often on TV because of where his tickets are located (on the South end, Row 12, right by the goal!) SO here I sit looking for my Big Guys on TV!

BOOMER SOONER BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment